Wasted Fashion is currently looking for two part-time Style Advisors to join our team with the opportunity of full time hours upon performance evaluation.
The mission of our Sales Team is to sell highly curated clothing and lifestyle items while creating exceptional client experiences, and building loyal customer relationships.
As a member of the Sales team, you will be part of the team responsible for the successful delivery of remarkable client experiences. As a Style Advisor, you will be responsible for the flawless execution of selling and servicing with every client. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Retail to continued growth and development with Wasted Fashion.
As the Style Advisor, you will:
- Sell clothing and lifestyle items while earning client confidence through exceptional styling expertise
- Deliver unique experiences by creating meaningful and unforgettable moments
- Help ensure that our store environment is impeccable at all times while keeping products easily accessible and aesthetically pleasing
The Style Advisor has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Wasted Fashion’s business goals and objectives
- The skills that are an asset to perform in this particular role include the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A personal sense of style and an understanding of Wasted Fashion’s brand aesthetic and style fundamentals
- Customer service experience required
- Strong attention to detail
A few of the benefits you will receive working at Wasted Fashion:
- Competitive starting pay - A commitment to performance based pay increases and a continual career progression
- Generous product discount
- Extras - A multitude of other employee perks
- Health & Safety - Industry standard health and safety precautions such as mask, distancing protocols and cleaning supplies as well as a clean and organized work environment.
Does this sound like you? We ask all serious candidates to present their resumes in person at 72 York Street by Friday, August 6th during business hours (Monday to Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.)