SOIA & KYO
The DARIA by SOIA & KYO is a lightweight slim-fit jacket that hits just below the hips. Made with RDS certified down, it’s designed to keep you warm and cozy up to -5 °C (23 °F). The 100% recycled nylon shell is water-repellent so you’re always dry, especially when the snow flies. Detailed with wavy quilting, plus a protective hood, and stand collar.
- Wavy quilting
- Detachable hood with adjustable elastic draw-cord storm visor
- Funnel collar
- Center front closure with YKK 1-way METALUXE® zipper
- Angled chest and waist exposed zipper pockets
- Up to -5 °C / 23 °F
- Water-repellent / Down-proof
- 700+ fill power hi loft down
- The model is 5'8" / 173 cm and wears a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 26'' / 66 cm.
- Made with recycled materials.
- Recycled Nylon Fabric: By using certified 100% recycled nylon yarn, we are no longer dependent on virgin petroleum as a raw material source, while also saving water, energy, and decreasing CO2 emission.
- RDS Certified Down Fill: All of our down filled styles are now using RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified Down. RDS aims to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to any unnecessary harm.
- Shell: 100% recycled nylon. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: RDS certified 90% down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent, Water-resistant & Down Proof.
- Machine wash cold water. Use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach tumble. Dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent.