SOIA & KYO
The ANDRIA by SOIA & KYO is a hip-length chevron quilted hybrid jacket with ribbed knit side body panels. Made from RDS certified down and 100% recycled water-repellent nylon fabric, this seasonal must-have offers the perfect balance between warm, cold and even a little snowy.
- Chevron quilting
- Funnel collar
- Ribbed knit side body panels
- Center front closure with YKK 1-way METALUXE® zipper
- In-seam pocket with dyed to match invisible zipper closure
- Fully lined
- Up to -5 °C / 23 °F
- Water-Repellent / Down-Proof
- 700+ fill power hi loft down
- The model is 5'8" / 173 cm and wears a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 22'' / 55 cm.
- Made with recycled materials.
- Recycled Nylon Fabric: By using certified 100% recycled nylon yarn, we are no longer dependent on virgin petroleum as a raw material source, while also saving water, energy, and decreasing CO2 emission.
- RDS Certified Down Fill: All of our down filled styles are now using RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified Down. RDS aims to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to any unnecessary harm.
- Shell: 100% recycled nylon. Combo: 48% viscose, 42% acrylic, 10% polyester Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: RDS certified 90% down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent, Water-resistantt & Down Proof.
- Machine wash cold water. Use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach tumble. Dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press